This topic entails how to convert ODP to PPTX in Java by using simple lines of code. It covers the complete configuration details and a runnable sample code that can be used to write an ODP to PPTX converter in Java. It includes the information to customize the loading of the source ODP file and save that as a PPTX file.
Steps to Convert ODP to PPTX in Java
- Configure the environment to add Aspose.Slides for Java using the repository for ODP to PPTX conversion
- Initialize the LoadOptions class object and set the load options for ODP presentation
- Set the load format as ODP and password to open the ODP file if protected from the disk
- Load the source ODP file using the Presentation class with the set load options
- Save the loaded ODP presentation as PPTX
The aforementioned steps guide us to change ODP to PPTX in Java where the process will commence by setting the load format for the ODP file using the LoadOptions class. If the source ODP presentation is password protected then set the password also by passing it as an argument in the LoadFormat class object and load the source ODP file for saving as a PPTX.
Code to Transform ODP to PPTX in Java
This sample assists in the development of a basic ODP to PPTX converter software in Java where the LoadOptions class is used that contains other properties and methods like spreadsheet options to decide the formula calculation for charts, managing the loading of external resources setting warning callbacks, and interruption token. You can also carry out the other operations on loaded ODP as well by modifying the content of slides similar to MS PowerPoint before saving it as a PPTX on the disk.
This example has walked you through the process of converting an ODP to PPTX in Java, however, if you want to learn about converting a PPT to PPTX, refer to the article on how to convert PPT to PPTX in Java.