In this tutorial, we will learn how to add image watermark in PPTX using C++. You can insert a logo, signature, or any visual information as image watermark in PowerPoint presentation with simple API interface in C++. The feature is not dependent on Microsoft PowerPoint or any application for adding image watermark on Windows or Linux platforms.
Steps to Add Image Watermark in PPTX using C++
- Install the Aspose.Slides for C++ from NuGet package Manager tool
- Add the reference to Aspose::Slides namespace
- Load input PPTX for adding image watermark using Presentation Class
- Add PictureFrame in all Master Slides for adding image watermark
- Lock the added image watermark to avoid changes
- Save output watermarked PPTX presentation file
You can insert image watermark to PowerPoint in C++ with few simple lines of code. This example is also applicable for PPT file format.
Code to Add Image Watermark in PPTX using C++
In the last topic, we learnt How to Add Draft Watermark in PPTX using C++. This topic focuses on how to put image watermark in pptx using C++.