This simple topic exhibits, how to convert PDF to JPEG in Java. It covers all the steps to set up the environment and uses the example code to accomplish the task. In order to convert a PDF to JPEG Java based code is presented along with the customization of the output JPEG image.
Steps to Convert PDF to JPEG in Java
- Establish the project environment to add Aspose.PDF for Java into the application using the repository manager
- Load the sample PDF file for conversion to JPEG image using an instance of the Document class
- Set the image resolution for the output JPEG image using the Resolution class
- Create and set up the JpegDevice object using the specified resolution and possibly other settings
- Save the loaded PDF file pages as respective JPEG images using the JpegDevice.process method
The above-mentioned detailed steps cover the information about the necessary JAR file required to convert PDF to JPEG using Java and a comprehensive sequence of steps for the implementation. One can easily load the source PDF file from the disk and effortlessly convert all or desired pages to individual JPEG files. The JpegDevice class instance sets the output JPEG resolution and has a process method to convert the selected PDF page to a JPEG image.
Code to Convert PDF to JPEG using Java
In order to convert PDF to JPEG Java code is presented whereby the process is commenced by loading the source PDF file from the disk. Then desired resolution is set for the output JPEG image and passed on to an instance of the JpegDevice class. The PDF document pages are iterated one by one and every page inside the PDF is saved as an individual JPEG image on the disk based on set image resolution.
In this article, we have witnessed how using Java convert PDF to JPEG, however, if you want to learn about converting PDF to SVG, refer to the article on how to convert PDF to SVG using Java.