In this how-to topic, we’ll show you how to create OMR answer sheet checker in C#. After this step by step guide, you’ll be able to scan multiple choice answer sheet in C# code. This topic helps to apply optical mark recognition in C# applications to an image.
Steps to Create OMR Answer Sheet Checker in C#
- Install Aspose.OMR for .NET package from NuGet.org
- Use Aspose.OMR and Aspose.OMR.Api namespaces to scan answer sheet in C#
- Set Aspose.OMR for .NET API license using SetLicense method
- Read OMR template into TemplateProcessor object using OmrEngine class
- Scan and Recognize PNG image to extract result as CSV data
- Save extracted CSV data as an output CSV file
The steps above help you read multiple choice answer sheet in C# quickly and easily. You do not need any external software to read answer sheet in C# application. The Aspose.OMR for .NET can solve this problem.
Code to Create OMR Answer Sheet Checker in C#
In the above code, we have applied optical mark recognition on a PNG image and read answer sheet in C#. Note that we’re using an OMR template to recognize the multiple choice answer sheet. Finally, we have saved the extracted data in a CSV file.