This brief tutorial explains how to rotate a cell in Excel using C# with the help of a list of steps and a runnable sample code. It provides options to not only set the rotation angle but other styles customization is also possible. After changing the text orientation in Excel using C#, the output file can be saved as an XLSX, XLS, PDF, etc.
Steps to Rotate a Cell in Excel using C#
- Configure the project to add Aspose.Cells for .NET using the NuGet package manager
- Create or open a Workbook and get access to its target worksheet
- Get access to the target cell and put some value if empty
- Get the cell Style object and set RotationAngle to the desired value
- Set the style back to the cell
- Save the modified workbook on the disk having rotated text in it
The above steps describe how to tilt cells in Excel using C# with the help of the configuration details and step-wise procedure to accomplish the task. It provides options to set the rotation angle and other styles customization is also possible. You do not need any other third-party tool to complete the process.
Code to Rotate a Cell in Excel using C#
This code demonstrates the process to configure the text orientation in Excel using C# by using the Style class property RotationAngle. You can set any style properties like Font, foreground color, background color, borders, pen style, etc.
This tutorial has taught us how to rotate Excel cells using C#. If you want to save this output file as PDF, refer to the article on how to save Excel file as PDF using C#.